Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Life's a Beach

Hello again!  It has been a long time since I have blogged, and I want to tell you that we have been super busy doing tons of fun things, but really I have been at home being a bum and I have just had no motivation what.so.ever!!  Sorry!  I guess I have just been in a slump lately.  So...I was loading some pictures onto my computer when I came across this one from a trip to Destin, FL a few years back:

Destin is one of my favorite places to go, and I wish I could say we were going there this summer for vacation, but no such luck:(  Maybe next year!

So...since I was yelled at informed by Kacie that I have been a boring blogger lately, I thought I would fill you in on a few things that we have been up to this summer.  I know the following posts will be LONG overdue, but remember who you are dealing with;)  I am the biggest procrastinator around, so you will just have to deal with it bear with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment