Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday

jsw_jsw_j0422209.jpg



So....in order to hold myself accountable, I am going to start doing "Weigh-in Wednesday".  I feel like if I have to actually put my weight out there for all of blogger land to see, then it might motivate me to do better.  Kind of like Weight Watchers, but for free;)  I don't expect anyone else to join in, but feel free to if you would like!  I thought maybe we could all put in words of encouragement for each other (or those of us who are trying to loose weight, anyway).  Maybe share some tips of things that worked for you.  Don't worry....there will be no pictures being posted!  lol!!  

So....here goes nothing....

My weight (as of the morning of 9/20): 195.5

So there you have it!  Hopefully the number will be lower next week!  Good luck to all of my fellow dieters out there!

2 comments:

  1. You are one brave lady, Nomar!!! And good for you - I got the Weight Watchers stuff (point calculator and food journal) because I refuse to pay the $6 a week fee plus the initial joining fee. Now...if I could only master portion control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I did not attend weight watchers this week so I did not weigh in, but I will put my weight out there on here for you every Wednesday too! (Well I will comment mine on Thursday since I go to WW on Wednesday evenings!) And remember, I love to walk :)

    ReplyDelete