Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Boring Blogger

I know I haven't been blogging much lately.  I have a ton of pictures on my camera to show you, I just have to make myself upload them!  I haven't been working lately, so you would think I would have TONS of free time on my hands, but that is not the case.  For some reason, my days go by so much faster now.  I have just been playing the "perfect housewife" roll;)  lol  I feel like, by the time I do the laundry, clean the house, get groceries, and cook supper, the day is almost over.  I am not complaining one bit, because I like staying home (and getting to sleep in)!  It's just seems like it has been crazier around here than it was when I was working all the time.  Oh yeah...and about that test, well...I didn't pass...again!!!  Fail #3!!  And let me tell you...that made me feel like the most worthless person on the planet!!!  I let myself feel sad/mad/angry for one day, and then I told myself I had to move on.  I had to or I would just sit and cry and dwell on it all.day.long!!!  I have decided that I will take the test again, but this time I am going to wait a while before I do.  I want to spend my time being a wife and not studying ALL the time!!!

So...what's new, you might ask?  Well, not much really.  I have been trying my hand at some fall crafts (pictures to come) and am thinking about having a booth at a few craft fairs around the area.

Sorry for the boring/rambling post today!  Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday and maybe I will see some of you at Evansville Days this weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment