Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday {week 2}

So...here we are...back at Wednesday again!  I just want to know....where does the time go???  This last week has been really hard (as far as dieting goes).  I didn't do the best:/  Since I was having such a hard time doing this on my own, I decided to join Weight Watchers.  There is a meeting in Sparta, so it is close.  My first meeting is tonight, so I am excited/interested to see how it all works!  I am hoping that WW gives me the push I need to loose this weight!!!!

So...here are the results of the first week.  My weight as of this morning is 195.5.  Same as last week!!  Oh well...at least I didn't gain anything I guess.

In honor of my starting WW tonight, I am putting this picture on here because it seems to sum up the struggle with weight loss.  I saw this on facebook today and thought it was great!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Kacie was really excited that you were joining! If you ever want to walk in Red Bud just let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am actually really excited about joining as well!! And thanks for the walk offer:) I might just have to take you up on that!

    ReplyDelete