Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Little Gift to Myself

I recently decided to buy this little guy as a gift to myself...
I have wanted to buy an e-reader for a while now, but I didn't want one that was a tablet too.  Then, a couple weeks ago, I got an email from Barnes and Noble that they were coming out with a new Nook and it was a decent price, so I decided to look into it.  I did a little research, compared it to the Kindle, and this is what I decided on!  Plus...I got free shipping!


The one thing I liked about the Nook is that the accessories are cheaper then they are for the Kindle.  Here is the quote on the cover I got:
(it is actually pink, even though it looks
red in the picture)

I am very excited to start using my new Nook!!  I am doing my best to leave it along until after I take my test:/  I have a feeling it is going to be hard!

Let me know if you have any book suggestions!!

1 comment: