Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Ryan and I went to see Willie Nelson (and friends) at the shooting complex on Saturday.  We both had a great time and drank WAY too much, so we paid for it on Sunday.  All in all, though, it was a great day spent with some great friends.  

I was told on Friday that I will now only be working when someone takes a day off, so I got to sleep in today!!  I knew it was going to happen, I just wasn't sure when, so it wasn't like it was a total shock.  I only work Per Diem, so I was lucky getting to work 4 days a week for a while.  We recently hired a Full Time tech, so my hours got cut, but I am totally okay with that!!  Now I will have more time to blog study for my big test!  I have made myself a To Do list for today so I can try to stay on track.  I guess I better get to it;)  

Hope everyone has a great Monday (and rest of the week)!

No comments:

Post a Comment