Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And The Award Goes To...


Stylish-Blogger.jpg

I was recently given the Stylish Blogger Award by Cassie and I feel so honored!!  I didn't think anyone even looked at my blog, let alone thought it was 'stylish'.  How exciting!!  Thank you Cassie. 

So...to keep this going....here are 7 random facts about myself:

1. I have been working out with a trainer for a while now, but really haven't seen much results. Guess I need to adjust my diet:/
2. I recently found out I am allergic to nuts and I am pretty bummed about it (mostly because I can't have Reese Peanut Butter Cups anymore)!
3. I just went to the allergist for my 6 mo. checkup and I no longer have to get my allergy shots!!!  YAY!!!  My 5 years is up:)  I know this does not sound exciting to most people, but having to go to the doctor's office to get a shot once a month is a pain in the butt!
4. I have recently developed a love for McDonald's Caramel Mocha!  YUM-O!!!  I am so glad I don't drive by a McD's everyday.
5. My dream job is being a stay at home mom.  I know it is a hard job, but it is something I have always wanted to do.  Maybe some day...
6. I have always wanted to travel to Ireland. 
7. I am finally starting to believe that everything really does happen for a reason.  

So...now I have to nominate someone else.  [Drumroll please]  I nominate Sarah and Laura!  These sisters have SO many great ideas, recipes, tips, crafts, etc. to make your life easier.  I love reading their blog and I have even made some of their recipes.  Keep up the good work girls!!

4 comments:

  1. I feel you on the allergy shots! I am on year 2 of 5 for mine... What a pain in the butt to go every month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOMAR! You have to help me here...I can't find the button to follow your blog. Why do I feel like an old grandma asking for help? Eek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth-To tell you the truth, I am not real sure either:/ I am new to this whole thing and, if I do figure something out, I have no clue how I did it! haha If I find out, I will let you know:) Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete