Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday



This week has been extra hard and stressful on me and I have been thinking "Why me?" a lot lately.  Then today it hit me that I need to realize that, even though you think you have it bad, there is always someone out there that has it worse.  Now, I am not saying that my problems or your problems are not hard, stressful, trying, etc.  I just feel like I need to take a step back and just be thankful for all the wonderful things that I actually do have.  I have an amazing husband who loves me no matter what, I have an adorable four legged baby who also loves me no matter what, I have great friends and family, I am (fairly) healthy, and I have a job that I really like.  I think that's a ton to be thankful for, don't you?!?  So, dear God, please forgive me for not thanking you enough for what I have and know that I appreciate it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment